Download Swift Black Substratum Theme +Oreo & Samsung theme v28.4
Swift Black Substratum Theme + Oreo and Samsung Theme v28.4 – Swift Black is a substrate motif over 200
Hand-made overlays using black for wallpapers and keeping the original program accent and primary colors wherever possible. It looks fantastic on OLED monitors and lets you save battery life too! Supports the following systems:
• Android Nougat, Oreo, and Pie AOSP-based ROMs
• OnePlus Oreo and Pie
• Samsung Nougat, Oreo and Pie
• Nexus Nougat and Oreo
• Oreo Pixel and Pie
+ choose to choose your favorite system's emphasis on Pie, Oreo and Nougat OMS!
ROOT or PLUGINS Requirement:
• The Substratum motif engine determines root and plugins demands and how overlays operate on Android, NOT in the reason code!
– Nougat: You may need a root or an OMS-ready ROM habit. About Samsung Nougat, you will need a different paid supplement developed by the Substrate team.
– Oreo: You may require root, or a Sysserv ROM habit, or a separate paid add-in, developed from the Substrate group for rootless reason by activating Substratum via ADB.
– Samsung Pie ONLY FOR S9, S9 +, NOTE 9: You can either root your device or use the different compensated add-in created by the Substratum group on a rootless motive by triggering Substratum via ADB.
– Pie: You have to root your device to use any Substrate motif on it! Including any other Samsung Pie handset, of course.
1: Make sure you have everything you want to use the Substratum motif engine.
2: Download the Substratum motive engine program as well as the motive. When you open the Substratum program, you will discover the theme within it.
3: Open the reason within the Substratum program and choose your system from the menu at the top. Then choose the programs you want to theme and continue with the installation.
4: Wait until most overlays are set, then reboot.
If you use Oreo or Pie, you may need to allow all “Supervisor” overlays in the Substratum program after you install overlays and reboot to allow them to do the job correctly. Be sure to read the instructions in the documentation!
!! Don't forget to uninstall all overlays before you upgrade your firmware (OTA) !!
⇬ DOWNLOAD FILE
NOTE: Support the developers by giving 5 stars and official shopping apps.